All of our sublimation transfers listed online are size 8x10. If you have a request for a larger or smaller size, you may email us to be invoiced for this order at email@example.com
How to apply sublimation transfers?
1. Set your heat press to 400 degrees. Time: 45-60 seconds/ Pressure: Medium
2. Place sheets of white copy paper or parchment paper inside your shirt to prevent bleed through.
3. Check your transfer paper to make sure there is no extra ink on the paper. We recommend that you cut up to the design, all around the paper. If you see the ink, it will transfer to your shirt.
4. Position your transfer face down ( use heat tape if desired) and cover with Teflon sheet.
5. Press at settings given above.
6. Remove transfer immediately