Screen Print all you need to know
Pre-order Means before the order is placed. If you purchase something that is RTS with a pre-order, your entire order will be held until the pre-order is ready to ship. if you want the rest of your order sooner, please place two separate orders.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure to check post for ready to ship dates as a refund will not be given do to timelines. Turn around time starts from the "start ship date" listed in the post.
SCREEN PRINT TRANSFER INFORMATION:
- We use the highest quality screen print products. The screen print (plastisol) transfers have been tested and proven to provide the best quality prints onto many types of materials when applied properly. Please message us with any questions you may have!
- Plastisol heat transfers are essentially a screen printing process that is printed onto a heat transfer release paper instead of an actual garment.
- Screen print transfers can be pressed onto a variety of materials including: 100% Cotton, Poly/Cotton Blends
- Screen print transfers have a full white under base, making the design fully opaque. This means that you can use these transfers on ANY COLORED garment and the design will show full color!!!
- Screen print transfers MUST be heat pressed on the material. You CANNOT use an iron on these transfers.
- Actual product colors MAY vary slightly from display photo due to device display capabilities and monitor settings. Every print is different and has different color variations, especially in the watercolor graphics and/or after heat pressing. Please be aware of this before purchase as we DO NOT accept returns or exchanges for our transfers